The Wharton Club Summer Series is designed to promote a sense of community among new students, summer interns, and young alumni and provides a framework for hosting summer events targeted at these populations.
At the beginning of the summer, your staff liaison will share a list of new graduates, summer interns, and admits in your region. Data lists will include*:
- Graduates from the MBA and Executive MBA class of 2022
- Graduates from the Wharton undergraduate class of 2022
- AMP graduates who will complete their program by June 2022
- MBA students between their first and second year who are interning in your region over the summer
- Incoming students from the MBA class of 2024 who currently live in your region
- Current Executive MBA students who are based in your region
*The list may change based on availability of information at the time of release.
Hosting in-person and virtual events this summer is a fantastic opportunity to connect your members with students and young alumni. Follow this link to learn more about how to engage young alumni. Please share photos and creative event ideas from your Wharton Club Summer Series events!
Learn more about the goals of the Summer Series at the next Wharton Clubs: Dialed In session on May 4, 2022. Click here for more information and to register.