Event Setup Checklist
This list is for club leaders who have previously set up events on NationBuilder.
Before you publish your event, please review the following list to ensure the event is set up properly. If this is your first time setting up an event, please click here for a full video tutorial.
Basic Event Set-Up:
- Go to Event Settings > Basics
- List the location, event date, time, and capacity.
- Add the information of the contact person, if applicable.
- Go to Event Settings > Advanced
- Create tags to track your event RSVPs and/or attendees.
- Go to Event Settings > Intro
- Add an event description.
- Specify which page registrant should land on after RSVP’ing. (The thank_you page)
- Go to Event Settings > Location
- Input the location of the venue
- Go to Settings (to the left of Event Settings) > Social Media
- Add a photo/logo.
To Add Tickets:
- Go to Event Settings > Basics tab
- Redirect to the “Tickets” page to purchase tickets.
- Create and add a donation tracking code.
- Go to Event Settings > Tickets
- Create the ticket levels and prices.