Posting Instructions: Wharton Webinar Series
Wharton Alumni Relations is pleased to present an exclusive membership benefit to members of Wharton Clubs: Pre-registration for our upcoming webinars.
1. Create a new event [Website > Events > Events & Subpages > New event] using the marketing text below as a template. We will send an image, along with the specific details of each webinar, as we approach the dates of each event in the series.
2. Enter the basic event information, similar to below, under the Page Settings. Un-check the “Allow Comments” box in the right column”. Make the page only visible to Members.
- While working in the Settings, add the faculty headshot under the Social Media tab.
3. Next, upload the faculty headshot under the Files tab so it can be used in your event intro section.
4. Go to Event settings and set the proper date, time, and length of time (one hour) of the webinar. Uncheck the boxes in the right column. Members will RSVP at the direct link, rather than through your website, so you will not need to use the “Accept RSVPs” option. Remember to save your settings.
5. Enter the marketing text in the Intro section, along with another copy of the headshot.
6. Preview your event to check for any errors and when it is complete, publish it.
For Clubs That Do Not Use Nationbuilder:
Please have your club members RSVP to your club and then email those members the appropriate link (provided below) for registration. Be sure to ask them to sign up by two days prior to the webinar.
Wharton Webinar Series: TITLE
Wharton Alumni Relations is excited to bring you the next faculty webinar offered to our Wharton alumni community. Through DATE, registration will be open EXCLUSIVELY to members of the Wharton Global Clubs Network. If you are not already a member of our club, we encourage you to join and take advantage of this valuable benefit.
Webinar Time: 12 p.m.ET
Pre-registration is available to members of Wharton Clubs. Space is limited, so register today, by following the appropriate link below:
About this session: