Wharton Clubs: Dialed In - Spring 2021
Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion
Tuesday, February 23
Thank you to everyone who joined us for the Penn and Wharton Club Leaders DE&I Networking Session! We hope that each of you walked away from the call with new skills and strategies for thinking about diversity, equity, and inclusion within your club. See below for follow-up materials and resources discussed on the call.
- Diversity: The degree of differences between people within a group- Who is in
- Equity: Treating and providing individuals with what they need to thrive;
accounting for systemic disadvantage and aiming to achieve justice through
organizational and interpersonal intervention- What do they need?
- Inclusion: Engaging others in a way that fosters a sense of belonging- How are
they being treated?
- Recording of meeting
- Notes and ideas shared in the chat
- Recording - Conversation with Chaz Howard: Fostering Diversity & Inclusion in Alumni Communities
- Penn Alumni Regional Clubs Diversity and Inclusion Best Practices
- Penn’s Antiracist Education & Action Events
- Wharton Club of New York
- Wharton Clubs: Dialed In Engaging Young Alumni